The Content Manager is responsible for creating٫ improving and maintaining content with the goal of achieving business goals.
- Experience with Webflow or highly competent in HTML and CSS skills
- Intermediate or advanced copy editing/writing skills with focus on web content
- Product Marketing Experience
- Beginner/Intermediate Web Design Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy that aligns with marketing targets both long term and short term.
- Collaboratively design and develop site content٫ design٫ and layout alongside design and marketing teams.
- Generate and publish engaging content
- Edit٫ proofread and improve upon writer's’ posts when necessary
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating effectively with writers
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Increase web traffic across platforms by managing content distribution to online channels and social media.
- Keep content team on board with an editorial calendar
- Ensure all data and work is legally compliant (e.g. copyright protection)
- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw attention of audience